jueves, 11 de abril de 2019

Let' s talk about plants!

Today I propose an issue and welcoming for your students at the first day of class.
First of all, I have used a podcast recording my voice as if I were talking with them.
I created the podcast for the subject of Natural Science, focusing in the issue about plants.
I explain my students what contents Will they learn during this lesson and the activities that they Will have to carry out.

Furthermore, I chose YouTube and Pinterest as tools for some explanations as it is more interactive and attractive for them as well as that these kind of tools take more their attention and they can be familiarized with the contents and specific vocabulary related to the subject.
The tool used to explain them the lesson about plants is Sound Cloud:



I found this tool very useful because you can submit any audio file that you want to share with your students and créate a channel with the specific files you can use for your lessons, in this case for the lesson of the plants using the welcome audio. Moreover, you can also share with them music you may find interesting and useful to use in your lessons and add all of them in playlists.
So I really recommend this tool, I' m sure your students Will like it and enjoy with it!
You Will make your lessons more original and your students Will feel more engaged! Try it!

See you in the next blog with more tools!

Here you have a proposal with the lesson plants for this issue that I' ve mentioned and the embedded podcast with the audio to welcome the students to the new academic year and the new Unit.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario